Take a second look and you will find that is not a foreclosure trustee. That  is an agent for Uncle Sam appointed under the color and badge of authority.

The trustee or referee are called government collateral agents  or “Agent to Principal” – the instrumentality of the United States Government  pursuant to R&T 11926

What’s a princicpal ? An officer or director of a major member bank.

So whats this all mean?

Well for starters it does not look like a foreclosure to me !  Its the taking of title where you perhaps should have known. Therefore you abandoned all claims by alleging fraud .  In other words you  lost your rights to condemnation proceeds  FHLMC CODES

My take is you were not a mortgagor but a transferor made into an accredited investor pursuant to R&T 11926 under a state by state uniform instrument  .


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s